Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scribble of Past Time

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,

28/2/2012 (Tuesday)

Currently, I am sitting idle, and throwing your my gaze out towards the green scenery of Allah's creation. Noticing a somewhat incoherence sequence of humans, coming in and out of Surau Al-Falah (Taman Cempaka) for a dhuha lecture (kuliah dhuha), my brain cornered myself to a spot of feeling gratitude to Allah, for assigning me to a place of people where religion is a must priority in daily life, to take the wisdom of my surrounding.

Yeah, I admit, I don't attend the lecture in person due to personal reasons, but honestly my friends, I really really have the intentions to go to the preaching session and learn something new about my religion. Alhamdulillah, I still can barely hear the lecture thanks to outside speaker, which is a good way to attract people and gain more knowledge.

though I followed his video on youtube almost every single day, but seriously, I'm longing to attend Ustaz Azhar Idrus's preaching in person, due to his great charisma and unique way of attracting people to Islam. Subhanallah. Did I mentioned that I understood pantai timur slang? :)

Today has been a very quiet day as my morning lecture (fluid mechanics) was cancelled. My day start with a war within myself, a fight between me and the lust to sleep. Alhamdulillah, I barely won the fierce battle. Seriously, it was so hard to wake up and walk to the mosque (which is 100m away), maybe due to self-laziness comfortable bed. And all praise to Allah, my day has been a productive one. Guess what, I somehow managed to keep my eyes wide open in maths and strength of material classes. Syukur alhamdulillah. :D

Actually, this post just a scribble of my free time, waiting patiently for mid semester break to come around (next week yeah!). And of course assignments and design projects are waiting to be done. T_T Though so many to finish, is it always so hard to be an engineer? I gather my thought to accept the reality, this is how it's done, to success we need to sacrifice. By sacrificing ourselves.

In this past few weeks, I've read four good story books which are:

1) Sherlock Holmes Volume 1 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
2) Imam Hanbali by Abdul Latip Talib
3) Contengan Jalanan by Hlovate
4) Saad Abu Waqas by Abdul Latib Talib
5) Biografi Muhammad Bin Abdullah - currently occupied :)

All these books potrayed several different messages in their particular unique ways and alhamdulillah I gained new different knowledge. Seriously I would recommend these books if you ever need the urge to fill in your free time, without procrastinating. (Actually, procrastinating is a good skill I master without learn it. Wahahaha.)

I want to be a better person in future. Pray for me. Insya-Allah

Illaliqa'. Wassalam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...