Thursday, March 15, 2012

Friend

Assalamualaikum, in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,

Alhamdulillah all praise to Allah, and beloved Rasulullah (PBUH),



"A good friend is when we come upon  him/her (either by thought or in person), we remember to Allah." quoted.

Alhamdulillah, I have those friends in my list. Or else, I might trapped in this so called adorable dunya.

Though so few of them, but still I'm glad and grateful for their existence in my life. Not only they decorate my typical day, but also provide me with advices and drag me along the path to The One. Alhamdulillah again.

I want to say alhamdulillah countless time, because I know, this is what a priceless nikmat by Allah, besides the presence of my beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and my parents.

"O Allah, keep me surround with people of Jannah, for I want to be with them, and I want to be with You in the end. Don't throw me among the people of an-Nar, for that's the worst place ever. Even for a few millisecond." :)

my prayers, what's yours.

insya-Allah, I'll appreciate them more.

p/s: thanks for being a reader for the whole time you spent on my articles. 
I really appreciate you. Please looking forward for the next piece of my mind. Insya-Allah. :)


Illaliqa'. Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...