Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ego vs Respect?

Assalamualaikum, in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,

In glancing over the somewhat incoherent series of events these past few weeks of my life, I found that my life was not really easy to begin with, but I have Allah to support me wherever I went and whatever I faced up till now. Alhamdulillah. Never will I ask anything other than His wondrous help which make me stand despite the despair and sorrow incidents that I'm feeling right now. For my hideous figure, and a lot of weaknesses, I have never been a perfect person myself, but hey, that's what makes us human. We human do make mistakes. No one is perfect dude.

From my experiences, we human do have different way of seeing the world. The factors may vary from background, education, influence, geographical area and many more. Some may say A, and some may stand with B. Politics for example, they all have their way of speaking, influencing, and objectives. I'm not the one who eligible to conduct a judge, whether their fight are right or wrong, but don't you concern people notice, the difference in ideology is what makes us separate.

"Despite of saying I'm right, try to say maybe he/she is right"

Yeah, this is a paramount trouble the world has been facing. Egoistic, selfish, arrogant, boast. Who is gonna pay the price of this indefinite grand battle? The future generations of course, they were burden with schism, caused by us, arrogant and intolerance people. Our kids suppose to be indulged with harmony surroundings where ideology and understanding shouldn't be a matter of disunity priorities.

There was a scene, when the followers of the deceased Imam Malik and Imam Syafie' got into a fight due to different stands and incredulities. They fought for the self-claim righteous, protect their credibility, but yet the unison has to be bleached out in order to pay the vast price of the war, although both of the mazhabs, came from one root and faith. Same goes to syiah and sunni Muslim.

"And my Ummah will split into 73 sects, all go to hell except one. He asked, 'O Messenger of Allah, who were they?' He said, 'Those who climb the way my life and way of life my friend' "
(Reported by Tirmidhi no. 2641, and Al Hakim 1 / 128)

So, even though you are right, but don't let it neglect your sense of rationality, because you might lost a precious friendship for a lifetime. And trust me, it's not worth it. Try to slow talk, and take time, listen to their opinions. It's not hurt to be a listener, you might learn something good from different point of view. And if you still don't accept what were presented, let time alone acts on its own. Time heals almost everything. Trust me. Forgive and forget.

sorry, this video is in mix language, but it's a good way of addressing this issue. :)

"If you want to be respected, learn to respect others. Treat others like you want to be treated."

Who don't even know this educated comedian is lame indeed.

"O Allah, do fills the hearts of our brethren, with tolerance and respect, towards others, for we want to gain peace and unity."
my prayer, what's yours?

Btw, alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah for granted me my prayers. May Allah bless us for the upcoming decisive battle. :)

 indeed, my writing was horrible. but alhamdulillah.

Illaliqa'. Wassalam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...