Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Beauty of Engineering.

Assalamualaikum, in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,

In a lap of time, it's been one month already since I stepped into my second semester. Bunch of holidays proceed to take places into the calendar, telling me to roll on my bed perceive once more the bless of free time, which human always forget and never gratitude to The Almighty for His planning. Alhamdulillah. 

"Two great pleasure that most people ignored are health and leisure." (Hadith narrated by Imam Bukhari, Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah)

 Learning engineering is one thing, to grasp the whole idea of what is being learnt is way too hard. Sometimes, it was taught on the surface but whenever the examination time, it was compiled with an accumulation of highly fundamental technical applications questions in which a quite obtuse engineer must gather up his/her thought to the highest level of thinking in order to score the paper. Same goes to any other study field. Well, of course some people said that learning is not all about for exams. Pffft, on what purpose you entered the university if you never considered to pass in the first place?


 
this is how we failed the exams the exams failed us. :P


"You learn more about yourself when you failed."

While procastinating surfing the internet, I found this video on Youtube, where it simply demonstrated the osem awesomeness of mechanical engineering. Please be jealous of what we came up with the most reliable creation ever in history, the car. :)

amazing isn't it? why marry a car when you can marry an engineer. shut up! haha.

 
In Islam, we don't approve dating before marriage, but you know that all the points are utterly implicit true! wahaha! :P


Well, I found out that Fluid Mechanics is a great subject as I learnt how to demonstrate my knowledge, and put it into applications. And what's more, it is a necessary to make a lot of assumption in engineering field where accurate data is simply ignored and approximate figures need to be calculated. Peace to engineering. :)

"Allah is the Greatest Engineer of this magnificent universe. I want to walk along His Holy path. Masya-Allah. :)"

 

I've been dreaming to design my own aeroplane, for piloting is my deepest interest, and due to financial problem, I need to somehow reconsider my ambition. Insya-Allah when the day I finally able to ride my own aircraft, I'll be sure to tell you. Pray for me. :)

"O Allah, bless me with Your knowledge, please keep me in circle of humble and honour for Your cause, and barrier me from the radius of istidraj, and grant me success in life and hereafter, for I know You are The Master of The Impossible."

my prayer, what's yours?

Thanks for reading. Illaliqa'. Wassalam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...