Sunday, February 19, 2012

Abroad

Assalamualaikum, in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,

Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah for His air, for His blessing, or else, we'll never be alive today. And thousands thanks to Allah for giving us the chance to pursue our ambitions, either in educations or working, abroad or local.

"(Jinn and manking) - which of the favors of your Lord do you deny?" (ar-Rahman)



Yesterday, my friends and I went to KLIA to send a friend of ours, who is pursuing her degree in Auckland, NZ. Mixed air of sad and joy arouse around us, as she left us and proceed to the international gate departure. Seriously, she was a great friend, a humble servant of Allah and a hardworking student. Sorry, I can't describe you enough, you are so good in many ways. The list will go on and on, like infinity without me even realising it. Masya-Allah, how fortunate you are. Yeah, she is one of my best friend in high school. :)

"May Allah keep you in track my friend. Your journey will be a great motivational for us. Insya-Allah."

Eventhough  in this era, people kept bragging they have high education qualifications, positioning a stable occupation, but it is really necessary to left out the responsibility in learning the wisdom of religion. Oh maybe you said, it's fardhu kifayah, where some part of society can learn other part of knowledge and the others cover the rest. But it's not really a green light for you to neglect what you suppose to know, if you are aiming to have a better hereafter. Subhanallah, don't place your Istidraj on us Ya Allah.

"I'm an engineer, I fix problems, not to stick on it."

Actually, I'm somewhat busy at the moment. With lectures every day and test coming soon, not to forget about bounty of assignments. Also, the lecturer occupied us with two projects in which engineers need to solve, with all the knowledge learnt to be applied. Amirah, Hisham, and Azhan let us build the outstanding projects that enough to make Sir Adnan's jaw fell to the ground seven feet under the ground. Hehehe. Insya-Allah. Let us do our best for this final semester, and aim high for the sake of Islam. Pray constant my friends. :)

maybe like this. :P

"Your Lord has said, "Pray to Me for I shall answer you prayers. Those who are too proud to worship Me will soon go to hell in disgrace." (40:60)

Oh yeah, I met friends from my former college, Didi, Gab, and Hani. Nice to meet you all by the way. :)
when the time comes. Insya-Allah. ;)
 
"O Allah, motivate me through this occasion, for I'm longed and jealous of their success. Be with me like You do with them. Please don't ever let me fall into the darkness of despair and sorrow. And never allow me to stain my iman as I'm Your weak and lowest riffraff servant."

my prayer, what's yours?

Illaliqa'. Wassalam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...