Saturday, February 4, 2012

Muhammad (PBUH) The Chosen One


Assalamualaikum, in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for giving me the air to breath, for giving me the brain to think. And far more important, to send a human, for us to spread the wisdom, the revelations, the truth about your righteous. In the previous book of revelations, we human were destined with the coming of a new prophet, after Prophet Isa (Jesus) PBUH, where the chosen one should be born into the people of arab, in Makkah.

"(Muhammad), We have sent you for no other reason but to be a mercy for mankind." (21:107)

Muhammad Bin Abdullah is his name. Just remembering his name, my tears suddenly began to drop. How I miss him though I never met him. Longing to meet him is my greatest wish. Because of him, I have found the light in my life, the light of Islam, where the law of Allah is suppose to be practical. His stories were spread across the continent, throughout the time. His journey, a great leader and a loyal slave were recorded within various medium which were read by all sort of ages, who develop a deep interest in knowing this Messenger of Allah.

"Allah has sent me as an apostle so that I may demonstrate perfection of character, refinement of manners and loftiness of deportment." (Malik, Mawatta; Ahmed, Musnad; Mishkat)

There is this feeling, I hold on for many countless time. The feeling of love. A century of leap, his stories reached me somehow, I fall in love with the man who Allah sent us. He demonstrated a good virtue, potrayed excellent leadership characteristics and show us the road of Islam which laid with roses for those who aiming for Jannah and experience thorn for those who tied themselves to the grace of the world. I was born Muslim and yet, I followed less of him. How shame of me when he said "ummati, ummati, ummati" in his final breath. Masya-Allah.

He fought his way to spread Islam. For the sake of future generations, knowing the truth has to be passed on. Although he received quite a number of opposal act, either by material persuasion or mental discrimination, he still stood to embrace the challenge, for the sake of Islam. Even he was forced to leave his homeland, he pleased and submission to Allah's decision. Subhanallah, how strong he is.

Here, I provided a link of a music video of The Chosen One by Maher Zain. Let us reminisce the moment of glory of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).


In this historic day, the 12th of Rabiulawal, let us selawat for our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). 
اللهمَّ صلِّ على سيِّدنا محمَّد وعلى آلِه وصحبِه وسلِّم
 
Assalamualaikum ya Muhammad SAW

"O Allah, surely, i've gone astray, divert from Your rightness. Your divine judgement, have i no right to turn against it. Yet, You still grant me the time to repent. Upon this chance, shall i grab till the end. Thank you Allah." :) 
 
My prayers. What's yours?
 
Ya Rasulullah (SAW), this post is dedicated for you. Thank you for loving us all, your ummah.
Thanks for reading. Illaliqa'. Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...