Friday, February 3, 2012

Banana Tree and Us

Assalamualaikum, In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,

For a while now, I have undergone a series of learning input, either direct or indirect, where it is the utmost important for me to value the price of knowledge for applying in the real life. The input process, however, put me into a deep stage of thinking, about life and human being, which all turn out to be much fascinating for those who wants to resonate the world with their positive opinions and address good virtue. :)

Last wednesday, I helped my mom chopping 4 banana trees at the back of our backyard. Despite the strong trunk which wears me out, I gained a new wisdom, during the process. Well, to be straight up frank, my mom and I tried to chop the tree from the bottom, to make the job easier for us so we don't need to use more energy excessively.  Unfortunately, it turned out to be a bad idea. For a large tree, it would surely collapsed with a big impact and affect the surrounding small trees, and if by mistake, would harm our life. Honestly, it almost fall upon us, so we decided to chop it by parts. Like the math integrations right? Integrate by parts. Haha.
 
From the top, we chop the fruits first, followed by the branch, then upper trunk and finally the large lower trunk. It is easier, and although cost us most of the time of the morning. When the job finally done, I started to think, why Allah put me into this task? Alhamdulillah, I figured, the task however a lot similar to the human being. We human, to be brought down, must be by parts, not all at once, feared it might affect the surrounding people. Firstly, break down his/her ideology & thought, because it is what make them strong, stand erect above other factors. If by any chance you managed to eradicate this major factor, you might turn the table to your favor, because you have partly attack the most fundamental things of human being, the brain. Next, pray to proceed to other part. Basically, from the top to the bottom.

And base on above process, have you ever thought of another similar analogy which have tremendously done throughout the century? Yes my friend, it is the west acts upon Islam. It was the west who manipulates us, the Muslim from our faith and believe. Done in disguise, they have plotted a way to beat us, obviously not from the war, because they have realized, we are unbeatable when it comes to jihad. That's how they make a good use of the media, the mass production of irrelevant picture and films, the proudness and strength of the west, to make us fear, to make us small and even to make us idolize them. That's the way they beat us. Even a president of a western country admitted that Islam can't be defeated, when it comes to war. For example, the crusade.

So, be a good positive thinker as it might helps you to do things better. And a good thinker also must link himself/herself to The Creator of the world, so as to make you humble, knowing your place on this so-called land of trial.
The world need more positive people, maybe someone like you. :)  
quoted.

 

"a good thinker will lead the society to a greater good."

"Oh...I'm walking with my head lowered in shame from my place
I'm walking with my head lowered from my race
Yes it's easy to blame everything on the west
When in fact all focus should be on ourselves
"
Awaken by Maher Zain

"God does not change a condition of a nation unless it changes what is in its heart." (13:11)

That's all. Thanks for reading. Illaliqa'. Wassalam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...