Sunday, January 8, 2012

Reminisce The Moment

Assalamualaikum, 

Since 23 November 2011, I've put myself to a state of rehabilitation. Rehabilitate myself from a my first semester at university. Taking an engineering course sure put you through a lot of hell excitement as there are bunch of assignments, quizzes, tutorial need to be done throughout the semester. Lecturers are not that bad to begin with, most of them just practised strict rules during the lecture, yet there's a blessing in disguise. Don't afraid to approach your lecturers as they are also human being, not a bunch of creepy zombies, not a platoon of fused cyborgs. Have you ever watch 3 Idiots, even a fierce lecturer can somehow moved by the kindness and hard work showed by his most troublesome student. Note that. :)

Considering this long 53 days break will come to an end in about a week, I cursed myself for spending most of the holiday on my bed, stayed indoor and done nothing. I even missed some exciting courses which do got a lot of positive responses from the society around the world. Even worse, I can't occupy myself with a marriage course promoted by my friends few weeks back. Haha, devoted future family planning eh? Nope, I don't date anyone right now as I always believe there's a time for everything. Lagipun, carilah redha Ilahi dulu, Dia kn Yang Maha Mencintai... :)


"Believers, have fear of God. Find the means to reach Him and strive hard for His cause so that you may have everlasting happiness" (5:35)


As I walked down my memory lane, there are two major events took places during december. First, I sat for IELTS examination which turned out not so bad. Relocated at Saloma Restaurant instead of Chorus Hotel, my friends and I undergone about 4 hours of mind torturing, agony assessment. In assessing our english skills, a lot of effort was done and we are not gonna bow down to such challenges. Failure is not an option, for every cloud has a silver lining.

Then, on the night of the speaking test, I flew to Sydney to enjoy the rest of my holiday. Quite fascinating isn't it? Yeah, alone in the 7 hours flight sure gave you a sorrow feeling, let alone the back pain. Haha. Sydney turned out to be rather slight deviate from my expectations. With summer approaching, the weather supposed to be warmer, yet the 14 degree celcius made me wear extra clothes and sweater which I brought less. But overall, the places are quite nice and enjoyable. It was good to be there. Alhamdulillah. :)

me otw back from Blue Mountain.

And here am I, in front of the computer, flashing back the time the Allah has blessed us with comfort and pleasure. Proud is a human nature but not bowing down to His absolute instructions is far worse than being arrogant.



"Which of the favours of your Lord do you deny?" (ar-Rahman)


Thank God, for giving me Your time and opportunity to rest and relax. :)
Thank you mom for lending me your money. Appreciate it a lot. Alhamdulillah sejuta kali pon belum tentu cukup lagi. Haha.. 

Illaliqa'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...