Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hurt and Torment

 Assalamualaikum,

Maybe today I've done wrong. I hurt them, my friends. My selfishness, irresponsible, lack of seriousness, may plunge me to doom. I've been wondering, whether my increasing sense of egoistic or decreasing composure of human sensitivity is the paramount factor that accumulate the problem, to its bursting peak. I'm afraid if the answer might be both. And i'm quite sure, my feeling or mentality will collapse, for few days, maybe weeks, and perhaps years. What can i throw is my fake smile during the whole period. Hope no one knows. Besides Him. Astaghfirullah.



Despair and Sorrow

Sometimes, I expect perfection, endurance, and open minded. Definition should be vary to those who see the whole world from different perspective. I've learned, that nobody can see what my retina is imaging, and what my brain is interpreting. Only Him himself do access what this humble heart is sheltering. Please do punish me ya Allah, for I have hurt your beloved slaves, even for a slightest scratch, and do change me for a better person. Although I'm not ready, but surely I need to be prepared as your judgement is severe indeed. I came to learn that to become a good believer, i need to love my brothers and sisters. Masya-Allah.

On the authority of Abu Hamzah Anas bin Maalik (radiAllaahu anhu) - the servant of the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) - that the Prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said :
None of you [truly] believes until he loves for his brother that which he loves for himself.
It was related by al-Bukhaaree and Muslim


Apologies

Sorry is not a perfect cure, but grant forgiveness may purify the whole sins between the doers and the victims. Therefore my actions shall reflect what people react to me though. Careful shall I be when dealing with people in future. This advice is for not only for readers, but also important for me. Take note. Last but not least, please don't let this incident be a labyrinth to our friendship.

 From Jubair bin Mut'im that the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam said,
It will not enter Paradise who decide fraternal relations (Agreed alaih)


 
I bow my head down to earth to seek His forgiveness.

Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional.


I have decided to move on and grow more mature than I currently am. Sorry.

Plastic...Pathetic...

Illaliqa'... Wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...