Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Am Here, London.

Assalamualaikum, in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,
All praise to Him, the Supreme Ruler of world, and Prophet Muhammad PBUH.


This is the start of my new journey, where thousands of miles separate us. I come to win, to gain knowledge, to experience what different. I am strong and aim to be stronger.


I still can't believe it, the day they sent me to the airport, which is a few days ago. What suprised me the most is, nobody cried as I leave them, especially me, who will be far far away, thousands of miles from my beloved ones. This is what I've chosen, to be away, to fight for my way.


I still remember, as I descended to the immigration counter, I saw mom, waving at me, her last wave (at least for now), watching me go. I'm hoping to see them again. That time, all joy fled, switched with curiosity and fear. Curiosity about how the people out there, the other side of the world and fear, whether I can survive or not. All I have is Allah, watching over me every second.

brunel brothers and cardiff sisters

Alhamdulillah, I have arrived at London, and trying myself to cope up with the whether, as it is very cold and raining cat and dog. I saw various of places, met a lot of people and learning new things. Though the culture is somewhat way too different than ours in Malaysia, I don't yet sink into the darkness of the west as that is not the reason I came here.


I'm here to fight, for the sake of Allah and His religions. I want to gain knowledge to my heart's content, I need to bring back a scroll of cert, where my mom will be proud of. Also, I want to show the western civilization, what Islam is, though I'm not making any progress yet, but Insya-Allah if Allah help me, I can do it.

the road to london

I need to be strong, I can't halt my improvement here. Although I'm missing them badly, I must go on, and strive for the future. I don't need unnecessary things which can affect me. Heartless and androids shall I be. And friends out there, who share mutual experience as mine, lets do our best for we are the chosen one, to lead the future one day. Insya-Allah.



p/s: it's very hard to endure all this sickness feeling, people invited me to drink and stuff, the kitchen was reek of the smell of tobacco and alcohol, partying until the morning, its way too different, but alhamdulillah so far, I managed to avoid them.

Pray to Allah, remember Him, He will remember you.

missing them a lot. haih, camane la 3 tahun ni. 

Illaliqa'. Wassalam.

pp/s: old feeling, shoo shoo! -,-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...