Sunday, September 13, 2015

Graduation 2015

Assalamualaikum, in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,
All praise to Him, the Ruler of the world, and Salawah upon His Messenger, Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

After 3 years abroad, I finally get to see the end of my study. Hardship, sweat, knowledge, battling with software, reference-hunting, library visiting, lack of sleep, chasing the lecturers, comprehending something new, ran away from someone disturbing and annoying, cursing and crying, shouting and many more. These years had given me a lot of bitter sweet experience which I trade nothing for it. It just priceless.



Alhamdulillah for giving me the chance.

Within this time frame as well I learnt a lot of things. Be kind to everyone, trust a few, appreciate moments and those willing to spend time with you, friendship, laughter, be forgiving, seeking good in people, smile a lot, giving positive vibe, seeing the world in whole new perspectives, connect with far away family and friends, finding true meaning of life and many more. I wish I can share the list but it is way too long. 



Alhamdulillah for giving me the chance to study abroad.

I had my family who always behind my back. My few circles and flatmates willing to share few chats and coffee. I always appreciate companion of others, I don't ask money or materials, just sitting time together and talk and laugh.



I got to travel with many great people. We explored various places and made our way to destinations. Sometimes, I went by myself and met a lot of other travellers. I enjoyed meeting new people and having known different things from various places. This is what I treasured the most.


















Alhamdulilah for the great companions.




And here is my graduation pictures. Thank you to everyone who has accompanied me along the tough way. And I have farewell video I made as a memoir of my 3 years abroad. Have a watch, thank you. :)






This is a goodbye to my great years in UK. I felt a bit lonely and sad. And now is the time for job-hunting. Wish me the best guys. :)

"Oo Allah, thank you for all the moments You had me living. Alhamdulillah. I'm very grateful for all You've bestowed upon and I pray to You for the best in my future endeavor. Please take care of the people I've met along this life and I am humbly request You to let me see them again."

Illaliqa'. Wassalam.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...