Saturday, March 14, 2015

Salzburg 2013

Assalamualaikum, in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,
All praise to Allah, the Supreme Ruler of the world, and salawah upon Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

It was more than a year ago. I went to Salzburg, in Austria. It was a place where Mozart was born. I still remember, my friend and I, we walked across the town, to get to Fortress Hohensalzburg, to get a good view of the city.

And it was indeed, a very beautiful view I've ever seen.

But the most thing I remember, the owner of a kebab shop, near the train station. It was a bit hard to find halal food over there, or I didn't search enough. We were grateful as it was weekend, most of the shops were closed.

Another blessing.

And as were wondering where to pray our zuhur and asar on the move, we asked the owner whether he can show us where to pray. As we were the only customer on that time, he allowed us to use the first floor restaurant's lounge to pray and even offered us sajadah. We were so grateful to the owner of the kebab shop.

How is he nowadays? I don't know. I hope he is in good health and I pray that he is in everlasting blessing. Thank you Mr.

May Allah bless you. :)


Illaliqa'. Wassalam.
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...