Sunday, April 27, 2014

Random thoughts

Assalamualaikum, in the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful,
All praise to Allah, the Ruler of this world, and salawah upon the Last Messenger Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

I recalled during my high school days, even the hardest time, the busiest moment, I will find myself back at the corner of the surau, and recite the Quran, at least once a day, how busy I am, I will go and pray at the surau. 

But nowadays, I hardly do that anymore, what happened to my time management? What is my time allocation for Allah? What will I do to please Him?

I can't say there's any improvement, but I'm trying. Let's strive towards His blessing. Insya-Allah.

Pray for my exams pretty please. 

Illaliqa'. Wassalam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...