Saturday, October 26, 2013

New term, new friends, new atmosphere, new challenges. Don't give up just yet.

Assalamualaikum, in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
All praise to Him, the Supreme Ruler of the world. And Salawah upon Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

Alhamdulillah, it's been a month since I landed myself back in London. Still this heart lingering for the souls in Malaysia, and the atmosphere. I myself reluctant to go back here, however, the fight must go on.

Year 3, final year for my bachelor engineering course, a year where you will busy with hectic dissertation or final year project. The subjects are getting tougher and tougher and the assignments are like having a bullet in your head. Ah, nevermind, my head is bulletproof. Haha. I will survive somehow. Insya-Allah.


This year, I stayed with new friends of mine, whom my former malaysian classmates, in the same hall, Galbraith Hall. Do request for address if you need to send me gifts. :p
We cooked, chatted, and helped each others out and spent very good quality time together. I will appreciate and commemorate this year that Allah bestowed upon me despite the challenges that come.


An evening at Greenwich. :)


'may Allah grant these awesome people everlasting loves and happiness and I pray for the best and hidayah upon these great souls.'

Two of my friends are staying outside at the moment, and sometimes I wish to turn back the time to appreciate those who help me those years. Quarelling, laughing and covering each others back was a good memories. Ah, people come and go. I only can pray for the best to both of them.



Sometimes I feel at lost. Asking myself, what are the purposes I came back here after few months of summer holiday. When I'm at the edge of line, I pray to Allah, to make my heart firm, after those tests, backstabbing, treacherous, and fight, so that I won't let myself indulge in darkness. 


A few days ago, somebody committed suicide by jumping from a building in Brunel University. The person, a biomedical student, was reported suffering unbearable stress and decided to jump off 7th floor of Bishop complex. How that reminded us, that keeping in line with The Creator is the best way to handle emotions. You can read the news here. 



I would like to ask you guys to thank Allah for the lifes we've given for today. We might not be able to wake up tomorrow, so be grateful for those breath we inhaled.
Don't give up yet, you might encounter a new treasure ahead. :)


And remember to enjoy your life. So, that you won't regret it.


Illaliqa'. Wassalam. May Allah bless you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...