Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ramadhan gone, Syawal Came. Aidilfitri 1433H.

Assalamualaikum, in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,
All praise to Allah, the Ruler of the world, and salawah upon Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

30 days of ramadhan, past without a doubt,
Aidilfitri came to take place, a day of rahmah,
for us Muslims, after such battle, war against lust and desire,
ramadhan is a tarbiyah medium for those who wanted to change,
and be a success for those who managed. :)

There this feeling, recite deep inside my heart,
telling me, "what if this is my last ramadhan?"
chills went down my spine,
and tears began flooding my eyes.

As august speeding itself, for september getting ready,
some voice kept telling me, "this might be the last syawal with your family, enjoy it,"
getting to the fact, that in a month time, I will further my study abroad,
away from my culture, my neighborhood, and my family,
though our bonding is not that strong,
but they are the best family I can pray to born in.

I have to be strong, for the future. Insya-Allah.

Oh hey, I don't mean to create a sad atmosphere, it's a festive season guys, chill out.

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Dan Batin guys. :)



May God ease my future, give strength for me to hold on to the promised jannah. I hope Mara & Brunel can process my application faster and smoother.

Insya-Allah. :)

Illaliqa'. Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...