Sunday, April 8, 2012

As You Wish, Problems


Assalamualaikum,
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful,
All praise to Him, and beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

When everything need to be done in an instant,
Assignments, projects, tests, quizzes,
Knock you serenity of your precious time,
Not once, not twice, but countless of time,

Now I know, how hard a degree student is facing,
Somewhat differs from being a school student,
Food, rest, co-curricular activities, prayer time,
It's like all of those time was programmed to be in biological schedule,
Now, I need to reschedule my time,
Though there's always major changes here and there,
To suit the convenience of those lousy things which knocked my serenity,





  
I tried my best to finished what I've started,
Yet I know that I am reaching you limit,
Walking on engineering path has it's own toll,
Maybe I've suffered just a slight bitter and sweet of this course,
Of course I have to expect for sour and salty for this road,

"rasa nak jerit kuat2, biar keluar semua jutsu2 naruto... haih, byk betul assignment... eden tak nangis bhai, jatuh macho eden der.. haha... heartless2"



Despair and sorrow, intertwined in my head,
But it just too heavy to bear on my own accord,
Don't, don't give up, don't give in,
No, don't collapse, don't fall into the abyss,
Though you know, you are at the edge of the cliff,
just need a leap of faith, to change it all,

"Allah does not impose on any soul a responsibility beyond its ability" (2:286)
 
I must survive, I must win, get a grip,
For I am the warrior, who can force any wall that holds me,
A hero, who will bring up the caliphate era,
Rejoice and witness the glory of Islam,
Spread the wings, fly towards success.


Come at me problems, come to papa, any angle you wish, I have Allah with me,
 I will sit for my exams in another 4 weeks,
2 weeks of hell, the decision of dead or alive,
pray for me guys :)
all the best for those who will undergoes the same kind of modern-form torture. :P
Illaliqa'. Wassalam.

p/s:Allah knows, what best for you. don't forget that. :)

malasnye nak buat assignment...hew3... T_T


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...